Saturday, February 9, 2013

Re-Introductions.

I admit it. For more than 4 years, I did not touch this page. Now, I have decided to break the silence, end the hiatus and begin again. Since 2008, a lot has happened. I experienced two graduations, an out-of-state move, significant losses, amazing gains and a number of lessons learned. Moving forward, I desire to reflect, capture the present and speak into the future. 

For years, I have kept things on the inside. As an introvert, I enjoy the power of thinking and can get caught up in my thoughts. Unfortunately, I have not used the power of the pen or keyboard to write many of these thoughts down. I've kept them balled up in my mind and spirit. They have been screaming out to be released! I'm glad to proclaim that now is the time and these thoughts will be released. Ah, another lesson I am seeking to learn: release. 

This blog will be interactive. Other writers will join me and share their experiences and funny anecdotes, which will add more spice and flavor. This is food for thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment